Haida Bevel siding radiates prestige. It is a rustic straight edge bevel siding made from the same selected Western Red Cedar as Haida Skirl. Permi-fused for tight knot protection, Haida Bevel is kiln dried to an average moisture content of 14% to ensure maximum stability in all climates.
- Sawn textured, fine grained old growth to accentuate the natural beauty inherent in Western Red Cedar.
- High percentage of heartwood for added durability.
- 100% tight-knot or permi-fused.
- Extra thickness gives a deeper shadow line emphasizing and enhancing the edge.
- All Haida sidings are bundled and end-capped. Application instructions are printed on the end-caps.
- Western Red Cedar is one of the easiest materials to finish. Quality coating systems can be used with confidence for a variety of decorative effects. This is an outstanding advantage of real wood cedar siding - it is not limited to one colour or one treatment.
- Moisture Content - Kiln dried to 14% average moisture content to ensure maximum stability after application.
- Lengths - 3 - 20 odd & even. Maximum 10 to 12% 3' - 5'. Minimum 70% 8' and longer.
- Sizes available
- 11/16 x 8
- 7/8 x 8
- 15/16 x 12
- 11/16 x 10
- 15/16 x 10
Download and read the Environmental Product Declaration.