- Jim started working at Haida in 1967 and has been with the company for 47 years.
- Graduated from the B.C. Institute of Technology - Business Management Program in 1966.
- Married with 2 children and 5 grandchildren Jim's outside interests include golfing, hiking and travelling.
General Manager & Major Accounts Manager
- Robert started at Haida in 1979 and has been with the company for 35 years.
- Graduated from the B.C. Institute of Technology - Wood Products Program in 1976.
- Robert's outside interests include hiking and boating with his family in B.C.'s coastal Gulf Islands.
Traffic, Accounts Receivable, Payroll
- Misty started at Haida in 1998 and has been with the company for 16 years.
- Completed Accounting, Payroll and Computer courses at College.
- Misty is a busy mother of three with a keen interest in photography.
- Rob started with Haida in June 2013 with initial duties of updating company policy manuals, Plant Safety Manual, Plant Fire Safety Plan, and Dust Control Plan.
- Graduated from UBC in 2012 with a Bachelor of Science (Wood Product Processing) Degree and Commerce minor. Awarded UBC Wood Products Processing award in 2008 & 2012.
- Rob's outside interests are snowboarding, mountain biking, and long boarding. He also enjoys traveling, reading, and playing the guitar.
- Languages - English, French and Japanese (elementary proficiency)
Reception, Shipping, US Border Documents
- Lynzie moved to the West coast from West Central Saskatchewan in 2016 and started working at Haida in February of 2018.
- Lynzie graduated with honors and earned the Event Management Certificate from Lakeland College Lloydminster Campus in 2011 which gained her knowledge in courses such as Business Communications, Sales Management, Accounting, Computer Publishing, Ethics, and Tourism.
- Job duties include Lumber ticket entry, creating Bills of Lading, Invoicing & Filing and currently training in pricing and inventory processes.
- In her spare time Lynzie enjoys Swimming, Hiking, and being with Family.
- Patrick started at Haida in June 2018 with duties of preparing monthly financial statements as well as managing various tax matters.
- Graduated from SFU in 2013 with a Bachelor of Business Administration with Honours, concentrating in Accounting and a minor in Economics. Patrick received his Chartered Professional Accountant designation in 2017.
- Patrick enjoys cheering for the Blue Jays and reading personal finance related books.