- Jim started working at Haida in 1967 and has been with the company for 47 years.
- Graduated from the B.C. Institute of Technology - Business Management Program in 1966.
- Married with 2 children and 5 grandchildren Jim's outside interests include golfing, hiking and travelling.
General Manager & Major Accounts Manager
- Robert started at Haida in 1979 and has been with the company for 35 years.
- Graduated from the B.C. Institute of Technology - Wood Products Program in 1976.
- Robert's outside interests include hiking and boating with his family in B.C.'s coastal Gulf Islands.
- Doug became a member of the Haida team in 1971 and has been with the company for 43 years.
- Graduated from the University of B.C. in 1961 with a Bachelor of Commerce degree, Doug received his Chartered Accountant designation in 1964.
- Married with 4 grandchildren Doug enjoys golf, sports and travel.
- Gary started at Haida in 1975 and has been a member of the Haida team for 39 years.
- Gary started in production, moved into shipping and then into sales where he has looked after Haida's customers for the last 30 years.
- In his spare time Gary enjoys hiking, fishing, snowshoeing and biking.
Traffic, Accounts Receivable, Payroll
- Misty started at Haida in 1998 and has been with the company for 16 years.
- Completed Accounting, Payroll and Computer courses at College.
- Misty is a busy mother of three with a keen interest in photography.
- Rob started with Haida in June 2013 with initial duties of updating company policy manuals, Plant Safety Manual, Plant Fire Safety Plan, and Dust Control Plan.
- Graduated from UBC in 2012 with a Bachelor of Science (Wood Product Processing) Degree and Commerce minor. Awarded UBC Wood Products Processing award in 2008 & 2012.
- Rob's outside interests are snowboarding, mountain biking, and long boarding. He also enjoys traveling, reading, and playing the guitar.
- Languages - English, French and Japanese (elementary proficiency)