Haida Skirl is produced from carefully selected Western Red Cedar. Cedar's natural characteristics protect against decay and insects, ensure materials stay straight, lay flat, and provide an excellent base for paints and stains. Quality coating systems can be used with confidence for a variety of decorative effects. This is an outstanding advantage of real wood Cedar siding. As a result, your creativity is not limited to one colour or style.
Each piece of Haida's Skirl is carefully inspected and all knots Permi-fused where necessary to provide a 100% tight tight knot grade. It is the only wavy edge siding that is manually produced by specially trained operators, as a result each piece is unique. The extra thickness of Haida Skirl siding provides a deeper shadow line which emphasizes and enhances Haida Skirl's appearance.
- Sawn textured, fine grained to accentuate the natural beauty inherent in Western Red Cedar.
- 100% tight knot or Permi-fused.
- Also available in Clear grades.
- High percentage of heartwood for added durability.
- Moisture Content - Kiln dried to 14% average moisture content to ensure maximum stability.
- Lengths - 3 - 20' Odd & Even (Min. 70% 8' & longer, Maximum 12% 3 - 5').
- Sizes available
- 15/16 x 10 or 12
- 7/8 x 8
- 11/16 x 8 or 10
- Haida Majestic Skirl - 1 3/8"x10 or 12
Download and read the Environmental Product Declaration.